Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bored with nothing to do?

I know that feeling. While sitting here at my desk, I was floating around the world wide web and stumbled upon (again) this amazing post from my boys in the Metal Inquisition Radio Show.

What you see are two amazing videos from two of the best CULT heavy metal/hard rock bands from the late-70s/early-80s and late-60s (respectively): France's Dum Dum Bullet and England's The Gun.



You might recognize The Gun - both Judas Priest and Girlschool covered their only hit, "Race With The Devil". You can check 'em both below.

Unfortunately, I have no idea where you can find records from both bands. Dum Dum Bullet only has one record, their self-titled, and The Gun released a self-titled as well as a second album called Gunsight . I don't even know what their self-titled debut looks like!



Enjoy those 2 videos on Metal Inquisition Radio Show's blog - they're fucking awesome. After you're done, check Priest's and Girlschool's take on the classic over here. Personally, I think both are pretty great! Yes, I actually like Girlschool - I even saw 'em in Germany!



No comments:

Post a Comment