Wednesday, February 10, 2010

An Introduction

Morbid Rupture is an online 'zine that focuses on the underground metal, punk and hardcore "scenes". I'm not gonna wait for promos, nor do I even care about promoting your label or whatever shitty band you're in. I still buy records and I want it to be that way - for everyone. This is for the bands, labels and distros that I'm into. This is especially for the bands who are constantly being ignored by the "higher-ups" and I'm sick of seeing bands who are too good to be ignored. "Underground" and "extreme" music has become a full-fledged industry. This is my way of establishing a place for the true fans of our music. This is a place where we can trade bands/music. This is my FUCK YOU.

This 'zine was created by a fan - something a lot of "bloggers", "press people" and "journalists" forgot to be.

*****

I'd like to thank John Paul Lombari for inspiring the name and Angela Boatwright for planting the seed for this idea (or as they say, infernal hails!)